skip to Main Content

Boston Attorneys For Victims Of Slip-And-Fall Injuries

Were you injured in a slip-and-fall accident on someone else’s property? If so, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Property owners have a duty to keep their property safe for visitors and pedestrians. When they fail to do so, a personal injury lawyer can be your advocate and can help hold negligent property owners accountable for their actions.

At the Boston law firm of Dane Shulman Associates, LLC, our personal injury attorneys can help you pursue the compensation you need and deserve following an accident. To learn more about your legal options, call (617) 298-2500 to schedule a free initial consultation.

We Hold Property Owners Accountable

Most slip-and-fall accidents occur on commercial property, such as grocery stores, gas stations and office buildings. However, accidents can also occur on private property, such as a person’s home. In these cases, an individual homeowner’s insurance policy will likely cover most of the damages incurred in a slip-and-fall accident. We provide representation for accident claims arising from all types of dangerous conditions, including:

Property owners must keep their premises reasonably safe or warn visitors of any dangerous conditions they should know about. For example, if you are injured as the result of slipping on snow and ice, you may have a claim for damages.

What You Should Do After An Accident

If you have been hurt in a slip-and-fall accident, the most important thing you should do is to seek medical attention. If possible, you or a witness to the accident should take photos of the scene. This may be valuable in strengthening your claim. After you have received medical care, get advice from a personal injury attorney to ensure that your rights remain protected.

Have You Suffered An Injury Due To A Serious Fall? Talk To One Of Our Lawyers.

If you were injured in a trip-and-fall accident on someone else’s property, please call (617) 298-2500, or contact us online for a free consultation at our Boston, Massachusetts, office.

Back To Top