Skilled Handling Of Personal Injury Matters In Boston
When someone is injured or killed because of the negligent or intentional act of another, the law holds the wrongdoer responsible to financially compensate the victim and/or his or her loved ones. At Dane Shulman Associates, LLC, in Boston, Massachusetts, our personal injury and wrongful death lawyers advocate for victims and their families.
Free consultation: Contact us for a free consultation with a Boston personal injury lawyer. We will sit down with you and talk through the facts of your case. Whether you have been injured in a rear-end collision, accident at work, or under the care of a doctor you may be entitled to recover awards for damages beyond only medical expenses.
Broad Experience In All Types Of Accident Cases
- Motor vehicle accidents : Serious car accidents, devastating commercial truck accidents, and other severe vehicle crashes involving negligence by other drivers.
- Slip-and-fall accidents : Slip-and-falls due to ice, snow, rain, loose rocks or gravel, obstacles, escalators, elevators, and more. We are experienced Massachusetts and Boston slip-and-fall attorneys.
- Catastrophic injuries: Including spinal injuries, brain injuries, loss of limb, loss of sight, industrial accident, construction site injury, and more. If an alcohol-related motor vehicle accident caused a catastrophic injury to you or a loved one, our drunk driving accident lawyers will fight hard to ensure you find the justice you deserve and fair financial compensation you need to put your life back together again.
- Medical malpractice: We handle medical negligence and malpractice cases involving misdiagnosis for treatment or prescriptions, negligent or inappropriate supervised care, wrongful death, procedural or surgical mistakes, among many others.
- Wrongful death: When an accident results in the unnecessary death of a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation for your loss. Talk to one of our attorneys about your fatal accident.
Our Coordination Department is dedicated to maximizing your recovery from any and all sources including public assistance, private health insurance and no-fault insurance.
We Also Handle Workplace Injuries
Our experienced personal injury advocates also assist those who are seriously hurt on the job to pursue workers’ compensation claims. Whether you are injured in an accident or a pre-existing condition gets worse during the course of employment, you may be eligible for medical and income benefits.
It Costs Nothing To Talk To A Lawyer
Call (617) 298-2500 for a free consultation with one of our lawyers.