Boston's Leading Personal Injury Law Firm
Also Handling Family Law, Bankruptcy, Real Estate, and Workers' Compensation
At Dane Shulman Associates, LLC, people retain us to represent them because:
- Our reputation — Insurance companies know our name, and they know we mean business.
- No personal injury recovery means there is no fee — You will pay nothing unless we recover money for your personal injury.
- Experienced staff — All of our cases are handled by experienced attorneys and senior claims adjusters.
- Flexible hours — We have evening and weekend appointments and are also available to come to you. Call us 24/7 toll free at 866-942-6740.
- Resources — We have a large, dedicated staff and the resources to help us succeed with your case.
- Reasonable rates — We take credit cards and offer payment plans.
- Language services — We have English, Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese and Polish language services available.
When you get hurt in a car crash, trip and fall on private property, or suffer harm due to medical negligence or a workplace injury, don't face the consequences alone. Your friends and family may ask what they can do to help — but a skilled Boston injury lawyer can help you pursue the compensation that you need.
Dane Shulman Associates, LLC, also handles other legal matters including family law, bankruptcy, and real estate.
Experienced Boston Injury Lawyers
If you've been injured or lost a loved one due to negligence, it's important to have someone on your side who knows how to fight for your best interests. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your personal injury or wrongful death concerns involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We provide skilled representation for people who have suffered a car accident injury and other types of auto accidents, including motorcycle and truck crashes.
- Premises liability: If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, have been bitten by a dog or have suffered a catastrophic injury such as a brain injury, neck injury or back injury, we can help you deal with insurance companies, recover compensation and make progress in recovery through financial means.
- Medical malpractice: Whether you have been injured because of a surgical error or a chiropractor's mistake, we can help you recover the money damages you are entitled to.
We also help people who have been injured on the job receive the workers' compensation or Social Security Disability benefits they are entitled to.
You can also contact an attorney at our firm for any other legal need such as the following:
- Family law: We know that your children's well-being is a top priority, and that asset division and spousal support are critical to your future as well. We handle most divorces on a flat fee basis.
- Bankruptcy: We can advise and guide you through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Real estate: Do you need a lawyer to conduct your real estate transaction? Ask us about real estate closings or lease contracts. We represent landlords, tenants and lenders as well as buyers and sellers.
Skilled Representation in Other Practice Areas
In addition to helping injured people and people approaching divorce, Dane Shulman Associates, LLC, provides experienced representation in other areas of law including probate and immigration matters.
We are proud to serve the people in the communities we live and work in. We don't just work for you, we work because of you. Contact our offices in Boston to schedule a free consultation about your personal injury or your other legal needs today.